Plastipak Packaging is looking for a well-rounded Tax Analyst to join our team at our Global Business and Technology Center located in Plymouth, Michigan. In this position, you will be able to touch on several different areas of tax such as Federal Income, SALT, International Tax, Property, and Sales and Use tax.
- Preparation of information needed to complete consolidated federal, unitary as well as standalone state income/franchise tax returns.
- Preparation of quarterly federal and state income/franchise estimated tax calculations.
- Preparation of quarterly and annual federal, international, and state tax accruals in compliance with ASC 740 tax accounting.
- Prepare information needed to complete personal property tax renditions and sales/use tax returns.
- Research, document and communicate international tax issues for foreign tax provision as well as domestic calculations purpose
- Bachelors degree in accounting or finance
- 1 year of tax-related experience including internships
- Public accounting or large corporate experience preferred
Plastipak is an Equal Opportunity Employer