Title: Maintenance Supervoisor 60-65K
- Capable of locating root cause issue (s)
- Possess knowledge of PLCs, industrial electricity, robotics and automated equipment
- Identify improvement opportunities on all equipment
- Mechanical skills, Hydraulics and pneumatics experience.
- Ability to take charge when needed
- Industrial Leadership Maintenance experience in a manufacturing workplace.
- Ability to multi-task
- Understand Microsoft Office and basic computer skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Meet production deadlines.