Registered Nurse (RN)
Allied Professional Nursing Care is currently looking for Registered Nurses to join our growing team. Allied Professional Nursing Care has been servicing since 1996.
Now hiring a Registered Nurse (RN).As an Allied Registered Nurse (RN), you will use your skills independently, where you will serve as a role model in in-patient care and demonstrate advanced level of clinical practice. We value a working environment which promotes professionalism, flexibility and quality of care
Benefits for the Registered Nurse (RN)
- Flexible hours/scheduling
- Weekly pay
- Paid Orientation
- Health Benefits for full-time employees
- We offer RN referral BONUSES!
Requirements of the Registered Nurse (RN)
- Minimum 1 year of experience as a Registered Nurse
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing required.
- Current registered nurse registration with the State Board of Nursing required.
- Experience in home health care or related public health care field preferred.
- Current CPR certificate required.
- Current professional licenses of Home Health Care Registered Nurse are maintained and documented.
Responsibilities of the Registered Nurse (RN)
- To ensure quality and safe delivery of home health care services.
- To assist in the provision of home health care services that reflects the Agency’s philosophy and standards of home health and nursing care of assigned clients.
- Individual nursing plans of care reflect current client needs. If appropriate, preventative and rehabilitative nursing procedures are implemented.
- Physician orders are accurately transcribed, implemented and evaluated for client outcome in a timely manner.
- Inform the Physician of significant changes in the client’s condition immediately.
- Administers prescribed medications and treatments as permitted by law.
- Educates and instructs the patient, family or staff as required.
- Regulatory documentation forms are completed and submitted in a timely manner.
- Education programs are developed and implemented to address identified clients and client families.