** Security Officer**
**Job Category****:** Facilities **Requisition Number****:** SECUR001087 Showing 1 location **Job Details**
**Essential Duties and Responsibilities:**
* Operate and monitor CCTV and access control systems where required.
* Assist law enforcement when needed including but not limited to: conducting investigations, providing statements, providing evidence and/or documentation.
* monitor and report any unusual/suspicious activity to the proper authorities.
* monitor and control access to and from the Training Facility and DRV PNK Stadium.
* Provide assistance in the event of a medical emergency.
* All other duties as assigned.
* High school degree or GED.
* Bachelor's degree in Criminal Justice, Facilities Management, Police Academy or related field, preferred.
* Demonstrated knowledge of practices and procedures related to event set-up and conversions.
* Must be able to work long hours, flexible hours including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
* Ability to speak and understand Spanish is a plus.
* Proficient with Microsoft Office suite.
**Certificates, Licenses and Registrations:**
* Must possess a valid Florida Driver's License.
* Possess a Florida Class "D" Security License or be willing to obtain one prior to employment, if necessary.
* Must be able to move and/or life up to 50 pounds.
* This positions require work inside and outside of the building and some exposure to adverse conditions.
* Work in various positions, including but not limited to, stooping, standing, walking, bending over, sitting, kneeling, and squatting for extended periods of time.
**Licenses & Certifications**