We are hiring HVAC/R Service Technicians in Columbus.
Join TP Mechanical Contractors, which is a strong influence in Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana, Kansas, Nebraska, and North Carolina and is known as a national leader in its field.
Why You'll Love Working with Us:
- Top-tier Pay – We understand the value you bring, and our compensation reflects that
- Exceptional Benefits Package – Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans, life insurance, and more.
- Retirement Savings – Secure your future with our competitive 401(k) matching.
- Work-life Balance – Generous paid time off, flexible scheduling, and supportive environment.
- Growth Opportunities – Continuous learning and development prospects to ensure you reach your full potential.
Join our team and you'll see how much we care about our workers. We appreciate our team members and employ them year-round. We have a friendly, collaborative work environment that encourages growth.
We have a plan called "hire to retire," which means that we want to find people who want to build a career with us. We provide a route that enables you to establish a brilliant career. With competitive pay, great benefits, a lot of paid time off, and an industry-leading safety program, we can help you build a great career.
- Trouble shoot and solve HVAC, hydronic, piping and control problems.
- Follow up with customers.
- Work Independently
- Attend job site and office meetings.
- Ability to identify and locate parts/suppliers.
- On call as needed.
- Experience in commercial plumbing, HVAC, and refrigeration
- Experience in HVAC/R property maintenance tasks.
- Stable work history
- Experience with ammonia refrigeration is desirable.
- Type 2 or Universal EPA Certification
- HVAC, Hydronic and/or plumbing licenses are a plus.
- Ability to read blueprints.
- Knowledge of general plumbing, HVAC and refrigeration repair and installation.
- Working knowledge of all hand and power tools.
- Able to use all specialty tools including Recovery Machine, Multi Meter.
- Combustion Analysis.
- Able to install equipment.
- Very strong technical background.
- Works within precise limits or standards of accuracy and productivity
- Exceptional communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Eyesight correctable to 20/50
- Able to work long hours on your feet.
- Able to lift and climb ladders and scaffolds.
- Able to perform shift work.
- Must be able to lift objects weighing up to 60lbs.
- Must be able to work outdoors in various weather conditions.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Must provide their own basic hand tools.
- Must not be afraid of heights.
If you're interested, please submit an updated resume and text "YOUR NAME and HVAC SERVICE COLUMBUS" to 513-505-5801
Company DescriptionTriplePoint, through our family of companies, delivers end-to-end solutions to our customers, from pre-construction expertise through contracting and fabrication to service and maintenance for piping, plumbing, HVAC/R and fire protection. We do this as a relationship-focused organization that leverages six decades of experience providing innovative solutions with excellence that drive down costs, enhance safety, increase value and deliver speed to occupancy.
TriplePoint, through our family of companies, delivers end-to-end solutions to our customers, from pre-construction expertise through contracting and fabrication to service and maintenance for piping, plumbing, HVAC/R and fire protection. We do this as a relationship-focused organization that leverages six decades of experience providing innovative solutions with excellence that drive down costs, enhance safety, increase value and deliver speed to occupancy.