An outstanding, full-time opening has become available at a highly reputable law firm in Los Angeles, CA for an Employment Attorney. This position would earn a generous base salary, annual bonuses, substantial commission structure for Senior Attorneys, and great benefit options including employer paid medical benefits (in addition to dental, vision, life, and pet insurance), 401k, PTO available immediately, and other great perks.
- 2+ years of Employment and Labor Litigation experience (plaintiff side) is a MUST
- Experienced in Motion practice, Written Discovery, Depositions, Pleadings, Legal Research, Trial/preparation, Mediations, Negotiations, Delivering Arguments, etc.is a MUST
- Including demonstrated experience litigating issues involving Wrongful Termination, Employer Retaliation, Wage Disputes, Discrimination and Harassment, etc.is a MUST
- Proven track record of successful litigation (favorable outcomes/verdicts, large settlements etc.) is a MUST
- Results driven personality with the ability to Self-motivate is PREFERRED
- Juris Doctor degree from an accredited Law School with California Bar admission is REQUIRED
Senior level candidates will have additional commission structures and corresponding compensation (with driven litigators able to achieve a seven figure income)
If interested and qualified, please submit your most up to date resume for our review and consideration! Or, send directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Etech Hi, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer/staffing firm and we are committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We celebrate the unique differences of our employees and candidates because that is what drives curiosity, innovation, and the success of our business. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, parental status, genetic information, political affiliation, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
Company DescriptionProviding permanent placement services nationwide for over 20 years.
Providing permanent placement services nationwide for over 20 years.