Plumbing Repair Specialist - The Rooter Works (8930)
GROW WITH THE PROS AND SELL WITH CONFIDENCE
Only the best of the best work for the largest and fastest-growing leader in residential services: ARS- The Rooter Works . Unique to our field, we provide plumbing, heating, and air conditioning expertise through 70+ locations nationwide united by a commitment to professional excellence. In addition to the training needed for a real career, we provide year-round work, free uniforms, well-equipped trucks, advancement potential, and the chance to give back.
If you have the experience we seek, take this opportunity to grow with the pros at ARS-Rescue Rooter®:
Competitive Pay and Incentive Plans, Commission; Potential for $100k - $150,000 annual
Demonstrating self-motivation and technical skill, the professional we select will thrive within a fast-paced, take-charge culture of excellence. This customer-focused individual will sell products within an assigned territory, while meeting or exceeding a set sales quota.
- Identifying prospects with creative lead-generation techniques.
- Making sales presentations to prospects, and emphasizing positive features/advantages.
- Adhering to all current ARS-Rescue Rooter® policies and procedures regarding our products, programs, and services.
- Following up to close sales and ensure customer satisfaction after installation.
- Preparing final contracts for signature by the customer.
- Processing work orders and completing paperwork according to procedure.
- Maintaining customer retention by affirming satisfaction at designated service milestones.
- An ambitious, results-oriented personality and entrepreneurial drive.
- Willingness and ability to work a full-time schedule, including evenings and weekends.
- Current driver’s license and a clean driving record.
- Availability and willingness to travel locally, and work nights and weekends to accommodate the schedules of residential customers.
- Three or more years of sales and customer service experience.
How We Reward Your Professionalism
Full-time employees receive competitive pay; comprehensive paid training; medical, dental, vision, and prescription plans; paid time off and holidays; and 401(k) with company match; and healthcare flexible spending account (HFSA). In addition, all employees are invited to participate in our commitment to community outreach, including our extensive support as the Official Global Partner for the Night to Shine prom initiative for special-needs students, sponsored by the Tim Tebow Foundation™.
Apply Your Skills to the Best in the Business.
Join our winning team and apply today: www.ars.icims.com or call Sonia - Division Recruiter @ 951-441-5821
All candidates are required to undergo pre-employment drug screen and employment background checks.
ARS is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Company DescriptionARS-Rescue Rooter® is one of the fastest-growing leaders in residential Air Conditioning, Heating, Plumbing and Indoor Air Quality services.
ARS-Rescue Rooter® is one of the fastest-growing leaders in residential Air Conditioning, Heating, Plumbing and Indoor Air Quality services.