Joining AssuredPartners offers you the opportunity to excel at one of the fastest growing independent companies in the industry. You will experience collaboration with a team that places value in our collective vision and culture of community, respect, and trust. While being encouraged to promote innovative ideas, you will be provided the support to make those ideas a reality. As our company continues to grow at a rapid pace, so do the opportunities for our current and future employees to learn and mentor with top leadership for continued professional and personal development. Additionally, you can count on excellent benefits, a comprehensive PTO plan & floating holidays, uncapped career growth, and the best people in the industry. You can learn more about our career paths and support for DEI initiatives here: https://www.assuredpartners.com/Careers.
AssuredPartners, Inc. seeks a Licensing & Compliance Analyst to join its growing legal department. In this role you will be joining a team with responsibility for managing the licensing process for numerous AssuredPartners business entities and individuals with insurance producer and related licenses. Your responsibilities will include providing advice and guidance around licensing requirements, working with state regulatory agencies to obtain new licenses, process license renewals and make necessary license updates.
You will also be asked to implement best practices and encourage innovation and improvements in the area of licensing and other regulatory compliance. It is preferred that this role will sit at APs corporate headquarters in Orlando, Florida. The position will work closely with and report to APs Legal Counsel Litigation & Licensing.
The Ideal Candidate
- You are a professional who leads by example
- You want to expand your knowledge and experience in the areas of licensing and regulatory compliance
- You have a passion for customer service and implementing process improvements
If this sounds like you, we invite you to keep reading and apply!
What You'll Do:
Please note that the duties below can vary based on the workflow of your local office.
- Act as a liaison between the AP legal department and AP entities by providing advice and guidance around licensing requirements
- Work with AP agencies to identify licensing needs and provide relevant information and resources
- Perform functions necessary to meet entity and individual insurance licensing requirements including applying for new licenses and renewals, filing reports required by state licensing authorities, and responding to agency inquiries
- Work with AP's outside vendor to implement best practices and ensure that AP is receiving best in class services in support of its licensing needs
- Review and analyze data to make recommendations for process improvements
- Lead training and communication initiatives to increase awareness and compliance with licensing requirements and any new or changing requirements
- Work with AP agencies to resolve administrative actions
- Provide assistance with financial reporting of licensing related costs
- Assist in analysis of various statutes and regulations relating to insurance-industry licensing requirements
- Other duties may be assigned as needed
What's in it For You?:
To help you make the best decision for your personal growth, its important to us to share a glimpse of what we offer our top asset, our people:??
- Competitive base salary??
- Generous 30+ Days Comprehensive Paid Time Off Package inclusive of Paid Time Off, 10 Company Holidays, 2 Floating Holidays, 5 Sick Days, and 2 Volunteer Days
- Health benefit options with you in mind; 5 affordable medical plan options with rates based on your salary, company paid HSA contribution with eligible HSA plan selection, 2 dental plan options offering orthodontia coverage and 3 cleanings per year, and 2 vision plan options???
- Company match 401(k) plan 50% up to 6%!??
- Support of your fitness wellness goals! We offer up to 75% off at over 11,000 gyms and fitness centers???
- Opportunity to prioritize your mental health with 24/7 access to licensed therapists??
- Pet benefits & discounts???
- Access to our Employee-led Resource Groups (ERGs) that lend a voice to the variety of demographics represented throughout AssuredPartners?
What You'll Need:
- High School Diploma required, or higher education level, or foreign equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years' experience working in a legal or compliance field
- Desire to increase knowledge and develop expertise in areas of licensing and insurance compliance
- Excellent research, writing and organizational skills
- Strong desire to develop processes and procedures to solve legal challenges for a business
- A humble, customer service-oriented mindset
- Strong MS Office suite skills - Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
- Experience in the insurance industry is encouraged, but not required
- Experience with the NIPR website and other licensing databases is encouraged, but not required
- Familiarity with regulations around Third-Party Administrator and Risk Purchasing Group regulatory requirements is encouraged, but not required
- Experience with filing dba and/or fictitious trade names is encouraged, but not required
Grow, with us:
AssuredPartners is committed to embracing diversity, equity and inclusion to create a workplace that welcomes and thrives on the unique experiences, perspectives and contributions of all team members. AssuredPartners is bringing the best people and most diverse talent forward to drive growth, innovate and think bigger!