Hilton Grand Vacations is here in Sedona, and we want you to get in on this tremendous opportunity! Our dedication to excellence is recognized and celebrated by some outstanding accolades including being named to Newsweek's Most Loved Workplaces list in 2021, a Stevie American Business Awards Gold winner for Company of the Year in Hospitality and Leisure, ranked a top company by LinkedIn in Travel & Hospitality on its 2022 Top Companies Industry Edition list, and becoming a Great Place to Work® certified company, earning our 2022 certification.
We are currently seeking highly motivated, Marketing/Concierge Professionals who possess outgoing personalities and are financially motivated to work in our off-property locations.
What will I be doing?
- Promote and book vacation ownership presentations, previews, and the sale of mini-vacation packages to eligible off-site guests and visitors.
- Ensure guests meet minimum eligibility for gifts as provided or promote a courtesy tour.
- Confirms appointments with guests to ensure tour reservations and improve show rates.
- Distributes only HGVC authorized information, collateral, and materials. Maintains location operating standards.
- Follows gifting procedures to ensure costs are met monthly.
- Carries out all other reasonable requests by management of which one is capable of performing.
Why do Team Members Like Working for us?
- Competitive earning potential of $70,000 and above
- Excellent earnings package.
- Outstanding health care options (medical, dental, and vision that encourage preventative care).
- Paid Time Off (PTO) that allows for adventure, rest, relaxation, or recuperation.
- Our Go Hilton Team Member Travel Program offers accommodations at deeply discounted rates and 50% off at participating hotel-operated restaurants. Pass the savings on to your family and friends since HGV allows you to share additional discounted room nights.
- Plus so much more!
Qualifications What are we looking for?
- At least 1-2 years of face-to-face consumer sales/marketing experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and guest relations skills.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Highly motivated and a self-starter.
- Detailed understanding of the local area.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and balance priorities.
- Ability to accept rejection in a proactive manner.
At Hilton Grand Vacations our goal is to make someone’s day, every day. We work in an exciting and energetic environment where we help our guests enjoy life at its best by sending them to new corners of the world and giving them more time to reconnect. Discover the happiness of delivering lasting memories and showing our guests how grand life can be.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.