$1,000 Sign-on Bonus
Laser Access LLC services our military/defense, aerospace, medical, automotive, heavy trucks and machine equipment industries. We specialize in close tolerance fabrications supported by well-experienced engineering and quality teams, including a top of the line CMM inspection room.
Our sales are growing and we have secured business through 2024 and well beyond. With this growth, we are in search of experienced, dependable CNC Machinists who are committed to their team and a high standard for quality. Candidates with HAAS experience preferred. There is a $1.50/hour shift premium in addition to base pay for our 8 or 10 hour 2nd and 3rd shift positions.
Work with an innovative, technically advanced team in a positive work culture with a winning attitude! Apply at Laser Access today!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Reviews project instructions such as assembly layout, blueprints, and operation process sheets.
- Interprets production details such as dimensions and functional requirements, as applicable.
- May set up the program and make adjustments as necessary for the most effective production methods for each product
- Completes Laser Access and customer paperwork when required.
- Follows safety requirements and maintains certifications
- Keeps CNC area clean as required and may perform maintenance tasks as needed.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Strong work values, dependability, honesty, and high standard for quality.
- Strong decision-making skills, self-confidence and a positive attitude
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Self-motivated, and show attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Personal measuring tools required
- High School diploma or GED
- 3 Years Machining experience in operating a CNC Lathe or similar operations
- Haas control experience a plus
- Ability to set up tools for jobs and handle machine coding.
- Proficient computer and math skills (basic math, algebra, geometry and blue print reading)
- Microsoft Office Suite, ERP and experience with CAD a plus
- Able to work with and give feedback to department supervisors to resolve issues on the shop floor
- Working knowledge of 5S and Lean Manufacturing