Genuine Cable Group is currently seeking a Warehouse Associate to join our team at Allied Wire & Cable in Pewaukee, WI! If you are looking to take the next step in your career and gain hands on experience with an industry leader in wire, cable and indsutrial automation, then we may have the perfect job for you!
In this role, you will be responsible for using an RF scanner to scan and move inventory, picking and packing orders, using machinery to test spool, and other general warehouse duties.
Hours: 8:00am-4:30pm M-F
Pay Rate: $18/hr. + full benefits
Location: W233N2870 Roundy Circle West Pewaukee, WI
What you'll do
- Spooling, loading & unloading, sorting, labeling, picking, packing, replenishing, shipping, etc.
- Potentially operate various lift machinery, including but not limited to sit-down fork truck, order picker, and stand-up reach truck
- Daily set-up and operation of assigned equipment
- Complete customer orders based on specific requests
- Adhere to safety and production procedures
What you'll bring
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred
- Attention to detail
- Basic math and computer skills
- Ability to occasionally lift 50lbs
- Previous warehouse or manufacturing experience
What we offer
- Robust and affordable benefits options, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short and long-term disability insurance, and more
- 401(K) with employer contribution
- An employee-centric company that values and truly appreciates our most important asset: You!
At GCG, We Make Connections Possible through a nationwide network of facilities providing the wire, cable, automation and associated products that ensure connections among families and friends, co-workers and customers, and the industrial equipment used across the country. Serving a wide variety of industries, our experienced teams are Service-oriented, Responsive, and Values-Focused.
About Allied Wire & Cable
Allied Wire & Cable (AWC) was founded in 1987 and acquired by Genuine Cable Group (GCG) in 2021. We are a market-leading, value-added distributor of wire and cable-based connectivity and industrial automation solutions. We proudly serve the industrial OEM, factory automation, communications, and building technology markets.
GCG is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
These duties and responsibilities listed above are judged to be "essential functions" in terms of the Americans With Disabilities Act, or ADA. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Furthermore, the above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by a person in this position. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties that may be performed by such a person.