Spartronics is more than just a company. We have great facilities, a dedicated and talented team, tremendous capacity and capabilities, and longstanding customers who need us. Now, it's all about driving forward with a winning strategy that builds on our strengths to create growth for our - customers, shareholders and employees. As an Electronic Manufacturing Services provider, we strive to meet and exceed our mission to be the preferred provider of fail-safe electronics solutions that save lives and protect what matters the most.
At Spartronics, we're not just building products, we build products lives depend on. As an electronic manufacturing services (EMS) provider for the commercial aerospace, defense, medical device, life science, and industrial markets, we work to deliver products of the highest quality and reliability.
Our organization provides comprehensive contract manufacturing services, ranging from printed circuit board assembly (PCBA) and subsystem integration to full-box build (high-level assemblies). Additional services include engineering support such as manufacturing testing, supply chain management, sustaining engineering, and a suite of aftermarket services to support the full OEM product lifecycle. With over $500 million in revenue, approximately 1,700 dedicated employees, and manufacturing resources strategically located worldwide, our manufacturing network spans the United States, Mexico, and Vietnam. To learn more about our sites, please visit https://www.spartronics.com/locations .
Why Join Us:
When you become a part of Spartronics, you're joining a team of dedicated and talented, individuals who share a common goal - to win as one. We value talent, innovation, and a hunger for growth. Here, you'll have the opportunity to work with industry leaders in Aerospace & Defense, Medical & Life Science, and Industrial markets where our customers put full trust in us to deliver the most complex, highly regulated products that have to work the first time, every time.
Position: IT Support Technician
Location: On-Site in Fairport, NY 1-2 days per week and hybrid remote 2-3 days
As an IT Support Technician at Spartronics you'll play a pivotal role as a Level-1 / Level-2, Service Desk Support based Technician with focus on incoming requests review, response, routing, and resolution. On-site support in our local Spartronics office will be required via a hybrid-based work model. 1-2 days onsite will be required with flexibility to be in office on-demand as needed.
Your contributions will help us continue our journey towards Winning as One: One company. One team. One purpose. One plan. One culture.
What a typical day looks like:
- Monitor and ensure their respective locations IT systems are operational and efficient.
- Provide onsite IT support to their respective location(s).
- Utilize established processes and operating instructions to resolve any issues at the local level.
- Provide local IT support for corporate driven IT initiatives and rollout of new programs, systems, and software.
- Coordinate with vendors, consultants, and contractors in the implementation of programs or to resolve issues.
- Provide enterprise-wide Service Desk Support during business hours which may include new computer or user profile builds and other technical support.
- Advise management of any serious IT threats or issues and assists IT Leadership with the mitigation of any significant IT threats or issues that may arise.
- Create Standard Operating Procedures for the team based on repetitive processes, standard fixes and/or transitioned activities from other areas within IT.
The Experience We're looking for to add to the Team:
- Bachelor's degree, technical degree, or relevant military or professional certifications in Information Technology or Computers strongly preferred.
- 2-3 years of relevant experience in a hands-on, user-facing, support based environment.
- 2+ years working with a formal ITSM tool.
- 2+ years' experience with Windows and Office 365 software & systems.
- Ability to troubleshoot problems with PCs and IT systems onsite and remotely.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage various deliverables and workload.
- Attention to detail attitude driven by a sense of urgency problem solving approach.
- Strong communication skills with the experience and professionalism to confidently handle company user-base, leadership, and internal team resources.
- Friendly, outgoing, positive attitude with willingness to collaborate and build relationships with team.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ensure the safety & wellbeing of all Spartronics employees, contractors, and visitors to our facilities.
- Report any suspected safety hazard or violation to Management in a timely manner.
- Ensure compliance with all required environmental, security and export compliance regulations.
- Report any suspected violations to the appropriate manager in a timely manner.
- All other duties as assigned by management.
At Spartronics, we're dedicated to fostering an inclusive, diverse, and equitable workplace. We believe that diverse perspectives drive innovation, and we welcome candidates of all backgrounds to apply. Our culture at Spartronics values accountability, unity, respect, and transparency. These winning values are the lifeblood of our business. We embrace diversity through people who believe in these values. Embracing our employees' differences enables us to be a stronger team.
Join Our Journey:
If you're ready to be a part of something extraordinary, challenge the status quo, and shape the future, then we want to hear from you. Together, we'll continue to win, while we build products lives depend on.
- Full range of medical, dental, and vision benefits. Medical plan options include 2 PPO plans and 1 High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP) with a Health Savings Account (HSA). By completing an annual Biometric Screening, you will save $ on your PPO plan. Or, on the HDHP, we contribute $1,500 to an HSA
- Flexible Savings Accounts for Medical, Dependent Care, and Limited Purpose (dental and vision only)
- PTO and Holiday Pay
- Company-paid life insurance and disability at 1 times your annual salary at no cost to you, with options to increase coverage amounts
- 401k with a company match of 50% to every dollar up to 6%
- Accident, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, and Legal Insurance optional plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
Opportunities to grow and excel in the Electronics Manufacturing industry at a company that values promotions and learning from within. Every day is different, challenging, and rewarding.
How to Apply:
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, please apply with your resume and a cover letter outlining your qualifications and why you're excited about joining Spartronics.
Spartronics is an equal opportunity Employer/Veteran/Disabled 41 CFR 60-1.4. We comply with federal Affirmative Action guidelines in all employment opportunities for qualified employees and applicants. We encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and experiences.