About the Role:
Vivvi is looking for a current teacher to support Education Directors, the Learning Team, and Mentor teachers in creating and improving curricular materials. This person would also support with other administrative duties as needed. This includes providing feedback on lesson plans, ordering curriculum materials, and ensuring Vivvi lessons meet the highest educational standards. This is a teacher-administrator hybrid role that includes a stipend of $3,000 per year.
As a Curriculum Lead, you'll:
- Lead your classroom as a Head Teacher
- Ensure your campus is upholding the highest educational standards
- Partner with the learning team to create new lesson planning resources
- Review and provide feedback on teachers' lesson plans and implementation of plans in the classroom
- Train teachers on the Vivvi Learning Model, a child-centered, inquiry-based approach
- Order curriculum supplies for your campus and ensure all supplies are stocked and ready to use
- Assist the administrative team in monitoring the front desk during drop off and pick up ensuring that all families, faculty, and guests feel welcome and taken care of
Apply Today If You...
- Are currently an educator at Vivvi
- Are a strong communicator, team player, and flexible to meet varying needs.
- Value and create trusting relationships with children, families, and colleagues
- 6-10 years relevant experience (or 3+ years Vivvi experience)
- Are knowledgeable about inquiry based and child centered early childhood education
- Hold a Bachelor's Early Childhood Education or a similar field
- Hold or are working toward a Masters degree in ECE and initial certification (preferred)
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, or other characteristics protected by state or federal law or local ordinance.
One of Vivvi's values is to treat each other with honor for the whole person, not just the roles we fulfill. This means we acknowledge each others' rich experience, cultures, backgrounds, perspectives, and skills to reach the best outcomes. Applicants from diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
To be considered, applicants must be based or willing to relocate to NY. Candidates must also be legally authorized to work in the US or possess independent work authorization.
Questions? Reach out to us at email@example.com and include your resume. We look forward to receiving and reviewing your application!