Will be trained!
- Drafting assignments, motions, affidavits, and various other legal documents.
- Document Custodian
- Filing documents through Court E-Filing System or via physical mail.
- Ensuring timely, courteous, and thorough responses to a heavy volume of email correspondence.
- Developing and maintaining congenial relationships with business associates and clients.
- Providing exceptional customer service to clients at every level of interaction.
- Providing support to attorneys in a high volume, time sensitive atmosphere.
- Providing regular and timely client status updates, as well as continual follow-up on outstanding documents and or services.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Experience with client systems such as LPS, Tempo, Vendorscape and others is preferred.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be committed to providing exceptional customer service.
- Ability to communicate courteously and effectively with borrower, clients, attorneys, other internal employees, and outside parties.
- Must be able to work with others in a congenial and team-oriented manner.
- Must possess exceptional organizational skills; the position requires the ability to multi-task and be adaptable to continual change.
- Attention to detail is a must.
- High-level proficiency in MS Office suite.
- Proficiency in internet research activities.
- Good understanding of the legal process surrounding foreclosure preferred.
Do you meet some but not all of the criteria for this job? Apply anyway!
At PLG, we look at core talents, personality traits, and transferrable skills-so who knows, you just might be the full package we're looking for.
PLG is an equal opportunity employer, and we value employees' differences in age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, and other characteristics that make our employees unique. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply.