What's in it for you? We Love the Club and want you to Love it too!
- $15.00- $17.00 per hour base pay
- PLUS uncapped styling & retail Commissions, Commissions on upselling solutions, and Tips for excellent service!
- Typical average annual earning potential is $40-$45k with top performers earning over $50k
- Clientele Established. No Building required
- Paid Training on our solutions, products and techniques
- Health, Dental, Life, Disability Insurance and Company Matching 401K (match after a year with company 50% up to 6%)
- Paid vacation days,8 paid holidays, and 3 wellness days your 1st year!
- Set schedule, Salon hours Tuesday through Saturday. Closed Sunday & Monday.
- Our Stylists work in private rooms for the discretion of our members
- Lots of opportunity of growth through out stylist Leveling Program
- Express and show off your creativity
- Give back through our HairClub Cares Program and HairClub for Kids program
What You'll Need:
- Current active cosmetology license in the state in which you are applying.
- Skilled at analyzing, consulting and educating clients regarding hair care and hair care products.
- Persuasive selling techniques to educate and encourage client
- Hyper-focused on exceptional member experience
- Build professional relationships
- Time management to ensure successful completion of role responsibilities
- Flexible to changing schedules and requirements
- Provide professional and outstanding member service
- Able to work under time constraints and pressure
- Maintain professional image
Want to leave a lasting impact on the lives of others? At HairClub, you'll do more than join a team of experts-you'll make your mark on the world!
HairClub is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to creating an inclusive work environment for everyone. We embrace and celebrate the unique experiences, perspectives and cultural backgrounds that each employee brings to our workplace. HairClub strives to foster an environment where our employees feel respected, valued and empowered, and our team members are at the forefront in helping us promote and sustain an inclusive workplace.
View full job description-Stylist