North America Parts Purchasing Manager - Metallic
CNH Industrial is a world-class equipment and services company dedicated to advancing the noble work of agriculture and construction workers. Driven by our shared purpose of Breaking New Ground, we are passionate about bringing Innovation, Sustainability, and Productivity to all that we do. As a truly global company, CNH Industrials 37,000+ employees form part of a diverse and inclusive workplace, focused on empowering customers to grow, and build, a better world through our core brands: Case IH, STEYR, New Holland Agriculture, CASE, and New Holland Construction.
The North America Parts Purchasing Manager for Metallic Commodity manages the purchase of medium-high complexity parts for the aftermarket in the Agriculture and Construction business segments.
This position will be responsible for leading a team of 6 aftermarket Strategic Sourcing Specialists to support new product launch initiatives while developing and implementing cost reduction strategies as well as improving the quality and delivery performance of our supply base in the aftermarket. The activities for this position include forecasting purchasing financial performance during the quarterly budgeting cycles, negotiating pricing and long term agreements, leading market tests, and analyzing various reports to capture opportunities.
This position is eligible for a flexible hybrid work model and is ideally located near Burr Ridge / Oak Brook, IL or Racine, WI.
- Manages all purchasing activity for the North America Aftermarket for the Metallic Commodity.
- Leads, coaches and develops a team of Strategic Sourcing Specialists.
- Acts as a support function for new product launch initiatives.
- Creates, forecasts, and carries out sourcing and tooling plans in conjunction with Product Life Cycle to ensure product launch meets all program targets for quality, cost, and timing.
- Accountable for all Parts material cost of the current, phase-out, and end-of-life products.
- Manages the negotiation and implementation of all technical modifications.
- Drives the identification and implementation of cost reduction opportunities.
- Leads commercial negotiations and management of long term agreements while achieving commercial savings and raw material cost recovery.
- Facilitates supplier/engineering VA/VE activities in order to drive product cost savings and process improvement initiatives to achieve budget performance.
- Responsible for Parts & Service management for these associated products.
- Supports Material Management, Lifecycle, and Sales and Marketing to achieve cross-functional targets related to revenue, margin, delivery, and quality.
Annual base salary range for this role is $109,000 - $183,000 USD. (Actual salaries will vary and will be based on various factors, such as skill, experience and qualification for the role.)
- A Bachelor's Degree in Business, Supply Chain or related field.
- Minimum of 10 years of purchasing experience that includes analyzing, recommending, and auditing suppliers based upon the suppliers capability to design and support products in the areas of manufacturing quality, delivery, and cost.
- Intermediate level of proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Ability to travel up to 20% - domestic and international (majority of travel will be domestic).
CNH Industrial offers a wide variety of benefits that not only encourages wellness and preventative care, but we also provide the right tools and programs to help you achieve it. Our benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance. Our industry leading 401k will support you in meeting your retirement objectives. Additional benefits include paid parental leave, flexible work policies, opportunities for self-development and paid leave for specific activities. Click here for more information!
US applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Applicants can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster and its supplement here. CNH Industrial participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. You can view additional information here.
If you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please contact us at email@example.com.
Read about our companys commitment to pay transparency by clicking this link: pay transparency notice.
Canada applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, nationality, place of origin, disability, marital status, family status, age, or any other ground prohibited by applicable provincial human rights legislation.