I have a full time Swiss CNC Programmer needed for one of our growing engineering clients in Milford, CT. Swiss experience is a must. Experience with Stars or Tsugami would be ideal but Tornos, Hanwha, Nexturn, etc is also acceptable. I need a solid programmer. This role does come with a very generous base salary and employee benefits package.
- Programming and setup of lathes
- Partnering with and/or mentoring junior programmers
- Training operators on the capabilities and workings of screw machines.
- Fanuc controls
- Swiss experience
- Solid experience within a machining environment
- Ability to program and troubleshoot Swiss style CNC screw machines
Senior Technical Recruiter
PRI Technology P: 973.732.5454 x27