We are seeking an LPN/Medical Assistant to join our team! You will be responsible for delivering high quality care to assigned patients.
- Assist provider(s) with in office surgeries, office visits and any other routine dermatological care
- Work as a team member to assist all staff with daily schedules.
- Collaborate with provider(s) to assure all medication, lab and pathology results have been relayed to the patient within a timely manner.
- Sterilize and prepare medical tools and equipment
- Educate and update patients on medical treatments
- Previous experience in nursing or other medical fields
- Familiarity with medical tools and equipment
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills