Aegis Worldwide is currently recruiting a HR Generalist for a rapidly growing manufacturing facility in Norfolk, NE. This position will be primarily responsible for performing activities in human resources from recruiting new hires to retaining existing hires.
- Screen, recruit, and interview potential employees
- On-board and train new employees
- Implement company culture, values and policies
- Provide management with requested reports and documents
- Coordinate events focused on employee recognition
- Accurately maintain employee files
- Previous experience in Human Resources, recruiting, or other related fields
- Knowledge of labor and employment laws
- Ability to build rapport with all employees
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
This company is quickly hiring for this position. Please apply immediately if you are interested in furthering your career within a rapidly growing environment.