Position: Commercial Svc & Repair HVAC / Plumber Technician (San Diego Branch)
Benrich Service Company Inc.
Benrich Service Company is the industry leader for Boiler, Water Heaters, Plumbing and Water Treatments Service. We service all of California and Arizona with a fleet of over 75 service trucks and are rated #1 in our response times.
Benrich Service is looking to add to our Plumbing/Boiler team and we are seeking an experienced plumber who can perform plumbing service and boiler repairs, to join our hard working, outgoing and dedicated service technicians.
With competitive pay offered, and a family driven culture, where we help all our employees to achieve greatness, great benefits offered, consistent work flow and long-term work we can be the perfect fit for you.
We encourage experienced and qualified plumbers to apply. If you think you have what it takes to “hit it out of the park” for our customers, we want to get to know you.
IMMEDIATE OPENING: Full-Time HVAC/Plumber Technician in the San Diego Area.
We are interested in a quality, career minded plumber to join our team.
REPORT TO OFFICE:
1005 E Mission Rd
San Marcos, CA 92069
DUTIES and REQUIREMENTS:
- Jetting & Snaking drains.
- Complete gas pipe and water line repairs.
- Detect ground leaks and repair.
- Trouble- shoot condenser units; air handles; hydronic systems
- Install, diagnosis hydronic piping; system piping
- Replace and install 3-way valves, zone valves
- Work with heating and cooling coils
- Trouble shoot electrical mainframe
- Troubleshoot & correct cross-over problems.
- Complete slab leak detection and complete repairs.
- Complete compressor replacements
- Perform Backflow Testing and repairs to Backflow equipment.
- Complete Water Heater and Tankless Water Heater installations and repairs.
- Completing mixing valve installations and repairs.
- Completing line-set piping
- Balancing hot and cold-water system.
- Diagnose and complete Hydronic Heating and Cooling Systems repairs.
- Complete work orders, time cards and company paperwork accurately and legibility.
- Driving to customer job sites.
- Driving to parts houses when necessary and maintaining proper truck stock. Parts ordering for jobs.
- Communicating with supervisor and dispatcher effectively.
- Excellent customer service.
- Service Domestic rated boiler equipment and water heaters. (Will train employee in boiler skill set if needed)
- Must be able to physically perform all job responsibilities.
- Participate with other technicians/plumbers on the On-Call rotating schedule.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of commercial service and repair in HVAC/plumbing experience. (Not new construction)
- Troubleshoot and diagnose plumbing, boiler, and HVAC issues and complete top-quality repairs.
- Strong knowledge of plumbing, systems and necessary repairs and maintenance.
- Strong knowledge in HVAC systems and necessary repairs and maintenance.
- Some knowledge in commercial boilers/water heaters systems and necessary repairs and maintenance.
- Able to work independently, as part of a team and without heavy supervision.
- Have excellent communication skills; verbal and written.
- Backflow certification a plus.
- Currently have and maintain clean driving record.
- Must pass pre-employment Drug Screening process, Criminal Background check & E-Verify screening prior to hiring.
- Annual Pay $63k to $85k, based on experience.
- Core Work period is Monday – Friday, 8 am to 4:30 pm + some OT. Position is required to participation with other technicians on rotating On-Call schedule.
- Service Truck, Insurance and Fuel costs provided after completion of training period (for Company Use Only).
- Flexible "Paid Time Off" (PTO) - range 96 hrs. to 176 hrs. each year, based on service year.
- Paid 9 Holidays.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability & Life Insurance offered.
- Retirement 401k Program offered with Employer contribution.
- Uniforms provided.
- All power tools company provided.