- Competitive Compensation
- Flexible Scheduling
- We offer a flexible work environment, a 401k plan, health care, paid time off, and holidays.
Job SummaryBG Engineering Group's team is growing, and we are looking for a roadway engineer with 3+ years of experience to join our team in Dublin, OH. We have a healthy backlog of roadway/bridge design work, and this is a unique opportunity to work on exciting projects alongside experienced engineers in our office. You will design roadways projects of all sizes and types. We are a young and growing company, which presents the opportunity to become involved in all aspects of each project or participate in project/task management if desired. We are looking for a candidate interested in joining our culture, which focuses on delivering a high-quality product while having fun.
- Design and Analysis: Utilize your technical knowledge and skills to develop engineering designs and perform analyses for roadway projects, including geometric design, alignment, cross-sections, pavement design, drainage, and traffic control measures.
- Prepare and review roadway drawings, MOT design, specifications, and technical reports.
- Assist in the preparation of accurate cost estimates for roadway projects.
- Stay updated with the latest industry trends, advancements, and best practices in roadway engineering, and apply them to enhance project outcomes and efficiency.
1. Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering or a related field
2. 1 to 3 years of progressive experience in roadway engineering.
3. Proficiency in engineering software and tools, such as MicroStation, Openroad Designer, AutoCAD, and Civil 3D.
4. A professional Engineer (PE) license or working towards obtaining one is preferred.