- Flexible Scheduling
- Competitive Compensation
- Careers Advancement
Job SummaryWe are looking for a DSP to join our team! You will be directly working with patients, following a one-on-one care plan in patient homes. You operate with a big heart, not only providing personalized and attentive care, but by building genuine relationships with those you serve. You are detail-oriented, highly organized, and committed to creating a healthy environment that meets patient needs. Strong verbal and written communication skills are needed to succeed in this role. Prior Home Health or Hospice experience is a plus.
- Maintain records of patient care, condition, progress, or problems to report and discuss observations with supervisor
- Build relationships with patients by conversing or reading aloud to help keep them mentally healthy and alert
- Give medications
- Provide daily transportation to and from work, day service, or community outings.
- Engage patients in exercises or other activities
- High School Diploma or GED
- One-year prior professional experience
- Driver’s license required
- CPR certification required