The Client Experience Specialist must be self-motivated and eager to learn company knowledge. This individual would assist by guiding retained clients through the case life cycle stages and prepare them on what to expect. This ideal candidate must have a keen attention to detail and a natural ability to nurture client relationships to build reassurance in our Firm to pursue their case.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Always maintain the highest level of professionalism and customer service using elevated speech and behavioral qualities
- Quickly learn and retain the requirements for eligibility of our services
- Maintain all communication notated with clients in relation to their specific case
- Identify issues and correct documents ensuring records reflect updated information as provided by clientele
- Call clients of the firm to complete case updates using relevant CRM platforms, primarily Salesforce and BEC, to ensure client files up to date and in the correct department
- Upload all documents and invoices provided by clients relevant to CRM platforms
- Ability to manage and maintain multiple client relationships at once, and to understand where they stand in the lifecycle of a case
- Work closely with leads and supervisors to bubble up concerns and questions regarding non-standard case matters as defined by the firm
- Possess and foster a growth mindset, identify and creatively problem solve obstacles while always maintaining a positive attitude and demeanor
- Maintain data accuracy by thoroughly vetting, documenting, and solving customer issues, queries, and requests within relevant CRM platforms and applications, ensuring the success of the firms’ cases while managing client expectations
- Provide direction to clients based on specific case information and established best practices of the firm
- Proactively manage and track high-quality opportunities to drive client satisfaction, while providing creative solutions to potential client issues
- Handle and perform both inbound and outbound call volume to clients and potential clients of the firm in a timely manner
- Respond and reach out to potential clients using all methods of communication supported by the firm (email, phone, and SMS/text message)
- Collect, process, and record documentation for new and potential clients
- Work with management to identify gaps and suggest new processes and/or refine existing processes while performing other position related tasks as needed and directed by management
- Prioritize workload based on business objectives, established goals and best practices
- Excellent telephone communication skills, including the ability to articulate professional responses, strong listening skills, de-escalation of problem calls, all while maintaining professional phone etiquette
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills with the ability to close leads within a timeframe determined by the firm
- Must have the ability to be empathetic, persuasive with a high degree of emotional intelligence
- Must be an Independent and critical thinker, eager to identify and find creative solutions to client or business issues
- Team-oriented with ability to work well with others in a collaborative, professional work environment
- Knowledge of firm used business applications preferred (Salesforce, RingCentral, iManage)
- Bi-lingual or multi-lingual is a plus (Spanish, Farsi)
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, cameras, photocopiers, and filing cabinets. The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle or feel, and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 15 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Company DescriptionAt Strategic Legal Practices, we put people first—our lawyers, legal professionals, and clients. We empower our lawyers and legal professionals with the knowledge, mentorship, and resources they need, and we encourage everyone to pursue a path that allows them to feel fulfilled. If you stay at Strategic Legal Practices, your career will grow, and you will have the opportunities you desire.
At Strategic Legal Practices, we put people first—our lawyers, legal professionals, and clients. We empower our lawyers and legal professionals with the knowledge, mentorship, and resources they need, and we encourage everyone to pursue a path that allows them to feel fulfilled. If you stay at Strategic Legal Practices, your career will grow, and you will have the opportunities you desire.