At UCHealth, we do things differently
We believe in something different: a focus on the individuality of every person. In big ways and small, we exist to improve the extraordinary lives of all those we serve. As Colorado's largest and most innovative health care system, we as a team deliver on the commitment to provide the best possible experience for our patients and their families. We foster a true human connection and give people the freedom to live extraordinary lives. A career at UCHealth is more than a job- It's a passion.
LOCAL RN Traveler contracts for those who reside within 75 miles
WAGE INCREASE! $60.00/hour! + travel package/stipend.
RN Traveler - UCHlth Resource Office - Memorial Hospital Central\n18 Bay, 24/7 Level 1 PACU treating all ages and conditions.
13 week assignments available now - extensions options
- CO RN license or eNLC privileges
- BSN preferred
- 1 year experience preferred
- BLS, ACLS, PALS
- BLS and ACLS through the American Heart Association or the American Red Cross CPR for the Professional Rescuer with card in-hand before start date. All life support certification cards must be issued by either the American Heart Association or the American Red Cross CPR for the Professional Rescuer. (American Red Cross for the Professional Rescuer is only good upon hire and all renewals will need to be through an American Heart Association sanctioned course.)
- Plans, implements, and evaluates patient care plans based on patient assessment to optimize outcomes and maximize available resources.
- Monitors, records, and communicates patient condition as appropriate. Collaborates as needed across disciplines to coordinate patient care, including patient transfer, discharge, referral and spiritual/psychosocial support needs.
- Evaluates learning needs of patient and/or family and provides patient/family education appropriate to age, culture, condition, and circumstances.
Effectively delegates patient care to ancillary personnel. May precept student nurses and new hires.
- Within scope of job, requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision. Must be able to work in a fast paced environment, and take appropriate action. Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective equipment as required.