Job DescriptionInside Sales Representative Tucson, AZ
Salary: $18.50 per hour / $37,290 annually
*10% evening differential for applicable shifts
*Hybrid roles upon certification
Potential to earn up to an additional $7,500 in monthly sales incentives once trained!
We are looking for highly motivated and enthusiastic individuals to join our Inside Sales Team! As a Sales Representative, you will be responsible for growing GEICO's business!
Our Sales Representatives empathize, provide coverage guidance, and sell multiple products through providing outstanding customer service in a 100% inbound call center setting . Successful candidates have an eagerness to explore new skills, solid computer multitasking ability and have experience providing outstanding customer service through fostering trust. For all tracks and roles, we will teach you everything you need to know to be successful. If you want a career with plenty of growth opportunities, where you feel seen, challenged, and can make an impact from the start, apply today!
From an inclusive culture that fosters the feeling of belonging, to a hybrid work environment that gives you the flexibility you need to thrive, GEICO invests in you from day one.
Current Job Opportunities:
- Inbound Auto Sales Representative: No cold calling! Inside Sales Representatives use product expertise to sell based on our customers specific insurance needs. To thrive in any of our sales roles, you do not need experience!
- Must reside within driving distance to a local GEICO office
- Must have at a high school diploma or equivalent
- Experience providing outstanding customer service by showcasing expertise, fostering trust, and growing customer satisfaction
- Solid computer multitasking skills
- Ability to work comfortably and grow in a fast-paced, high-volume call center environment
Most schedules will be evening and include a weekend shift after completion of training. You will be eligible for a hybrid shift working 3 days from home upon certification (about 6 months).
Total Rewards Program*:
- Premier Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance with no waiting period
- Paid Vacation, Sick and Parental Leave
- 401(k) Plan with up to 6% company matching
- Tuition Assistance including Direct Billing & Reimbursement payment plan options
- Paid Training, Licensures, and Certificates
GEICO is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to cultivating an environment where equal employment opportunities are available to all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, familial status, disability, or genetic information, in compliance with applicable federal, state, and local law. GEICO celebrates diversity and believes it is critical to our success. As such, we are committed to recruiting, developing, and retaining the most talented individuals to further grow our team.