Remote Product Tester (Product Tester from home), $25/hr-$45/hr - Part-time, No Experience Required
We're recruiting remote Product Testers to work from home nationwide in the US to fulfill upcoming contracts with national and international companies. We guarantee 15-20 hours per week with an hourly pay of between $25/hr. and $45/hr., depending on the In-Home Usage Test project. No experience is required.
There's nothing to buy or pay in order to apply or to work as an In-Home Usage Tester. You don't have to buy products or pay for shipping, and everything is paid for by our company. In-Home Usage Testers are paid weekly every Thursday by direct deposit or by cheque.
American Consumer Panels® is a consulting firm that specializes in product testing and product development work. We design and conduct In-Home Usage Testing (IHUT) locally and nationally to provide actual user feedback in real-time to companies and market research firms to evaluate products to ensure proper product certification and greater market access.
During your application process, reputable market research companies will determine your demographics and consumer profile to establish what products would be suitable for you to test. Market research companies that partner with us will use questionnaires to identify and target certain types of consumers, to ensure that the right participants are engaged, and to achieve the representative sample needed.
Participation in these product testing and consumer panels is 100% remote, always free, secure, and private. In-Home Usage Testing is a quick, easy, and fun way to make extra cash by telling big brands what you think about their upcoming products and services in the American market.
- Properly document In-Home Usage Tests as instructed in the In-Home Usage Test Daily Schedule (snapshots, audio recordings, videos, product journal entries, etc.)
- Take care of the product being tested and use it responsibly
- Read and strictly follow the In-Home Usage Test Daily Schedule provided with each product testing project (may include tasks such as unpacking, reading instructions, journal entries, online or mobile feedback, usage of product for a certain amount of time, writing reviews, taking pictures, etc.)
- Some In-Home Usage Tests projects may require participants to use MFour’s Mobile In-Home Use Test Technology (cutting-edge smartphone technology to capture Point-of-Emotion® insights to gain unparalleled depth of responses)
- There are times when the product being tested may be discussed in a private chat room that is opened by a market research firm.
- Write reviews as requested in each project's In-Home Usage Test Daily Schedule.
- Excellent ability to follow precise instructions
- Great attention to detail and a curious spirit
- Be able to work 15-20 hours per week and commit to a specific routine
- Have access to a cell phone that takes pictures
- Be honest and reliable
- Good communication skills are an asset
- 18 years or older
- Very competitive pay rate
- Weekly pay
- Work around your own schedule
- Learn about an exciting industry
- Telecommute (you can work from home, work, or school)
- Most of the time, you can keep the product you tested
A paid Product Tester position is perfect for those looking for a 100% remote job, an entry-level opportunity, or seasonal, temporary, or part-time work. The hours are completely flexible, and no previous experience is necessary. Our paid Product Testers come from all backgrounds and industries, ranging from customer service and sales to administrative assistants. If you are a manager, receptionist, warehouse or factory worker, driver, medical assistant, nurse, cleaner, college student, messenger, maid, teacher, retail associate, salesperson, secretary, server, janitor, cashier, contract worker, or intern who is looking for a flexible part-time or seasonal job, you should try paid Product Testing to supplement your income. Also, if you have been involved in accounting, clerical jobs, marketing, management, security, or data entry jobs, you may be a good fit for a fully remote paid Product Tester Position.