Planet Healthcare is seeking a travel nurse RN PCU - Progressive Care Unit for a travel nursing job in Madison, Wisconsin.Job Description & Requirements
- Specialty: PCU - Progressive Care Unit
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: 13 weeks
- 36 hours per week
- Shift: 12 hours
- Employment Type: Travel
Planet Healthcare is looking for an IMC Acute Medical Progressive Care RN in the Madison, WI area.
\nShift: 8 or 12 hour shifts, Night Shift (7p-7a or 11p-7a), 36 hours per week, every other weekend and some holidays required
\nJob Description & Requirements:\n
- Assignment Length: 13 weeks \n\t
- Start Date: ASAP Pending compliance \n\t
- Employment Type: Contract \n\t
- IMC experience required. \n\t
- ICU ??experience consider but must be willing to work with non-ICU patient. \n\t
- Traveler must have completed two years of acute care experience within last 3 years. \n\t
- Traveler must have experience in an Academic Level 1 - Trauma center or similar size hospital. \n\t
- Successfully completed traveler assignment (13 weeks). \n\t
- Active WI/Compact RN license, AHA BLS and AHA ACLS required\n\t
- must have WI nursing license or compact license from their permanent address state \n\t
\nPlanet Healthcare is a National Healthcare Staffing Firm with industry leading contractor retention & satisfaction.
\nPlanet Healthcare Benefits
- Industry Leading Support: Dedicated Recruiter & Designated Compliance Specialist \n\t
- Robust Insurance Plans (Medical, Dental, Vision) \n\t
- 401k Retirement Plans including company match! (After 90 days of continuous service) \n\t
- Contractors choose to extend with Planet Healthcare over 90% of the time! \n\t
- Fully Joint Commission Certified \n\t
- Weekly Direct Deposit \n\t
- Referral Bonus Program \n
\nPlease note that all pay rates are estimates. Rate applies to travel positions only (50+ miles from permanent residential address). Local pay packages may be available.
Planet Healthcare Job ID #562042. Pay package is based on 12 hour shifts and 36 hours per week (subject to confirmation) with tax-free stipend amount to be determined. Posted job title: Madison, WI - RN - IMC Acute Medical Progressive Care - NightsAbout Planet Healthcare
Delivering Vital Healthcare Talent. Today.
Planet Healthcare is a global leader in clinical staffing because we take a candidate-first approach. We pride ourselves on a consultative method and help to create the right opportunity, at the right time, with each healthcare professional. The recruitment engine at Planet Healthcare is driven by leaders in this market, who understand the market demands and trends within your specialty. With a wide array of job opportunities and geographic diversity in our client base, we are your advocate and will work to find the best position for you. We are ready to go to work. Welcome to Planet Healthcare.
Let’s face it; finding a new job can be scary. Whether you’re currently employed or in between positions, the search can feel overwhelming. If you’re looking for support, guidance and an upper-hand on the competition, you’ve come to the right place. We know that not every job, company or commute is right for everyone, so Planet Healthcare recruiters are trained to not only discuss our open job orders, but to find out about your search and take a proactive approach to the market. Our recruiters are experts in this industry and we are your advocate and partner during your job search. We look forward to working with you soon.
CLEVELAND | CHICAGO | RALEIGH | BOSTON | PHOENIXBenefits
- Medical benefits
- Vision benefits
- Dental benefits
- 401k retirement plan
- Weekly pay
- Referral bonus