IMMEDIATELY HIRING! PARAMEDIC FULL-TIME
$5K Sign-on Bonus with commitment
$52990.00 - $64133.00 with credit given for previous experience (24-hour Shift)
We're hiring Paramedics that are passionate about delivering compassionate, high-quality service and advanced patient care to our customers.
- Assess each call situation to determine the best course of action while working with progressive Paramedic protocols.
- Utilize your Paramedic skills on medical equipment and procedures including defibrillator, EKG monitor, oxygen and suction devices, and intravenous fluids to provide advanced medical care.
- Communicate with patients and loved ones to provide information and assurance that care is being given.
- Act as Paramedic team leader and take responsibility for the scene and unit management as needed.
- Drive the ambulance on 911 responses.
- Work collaboratively and in a professional manner with all allied health and public safety personnel as well as your fellow Paramedics.
- Participate in community programs to maintain AMR image and establish strong community relations.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED)
- Kansas Paramedic certification or eligible for Kansas certification
- State Driver's License
- BLS, ACLS, PALS required within 6 months of hire
- NREMT certification preferred
- Driving record compliant with company policy
- Pass Physical Agility Test
- Some work experience, preferably healthcare
Why Choose AMR ? AMR is one of Global Medical Response 's (GMR) family of solutions. Our GMR teams deliver compassionate, quality medical care, primarily in the areas of emergency and patient relocation services. View the stories on how our employees provide care to the world at www.AtaMomentsNotice.com. Learn how our values are at the core of our services and vital to how we approach care, and check out our comprehensive benefit options at GlobalMedicalResponse.com/Careers .
Global Medical Response and its family of companies are an Equal Opportunity Employer, which includes supporting veterans and providing reasonable accommodations for individuals with a disability.