03WCG1 - Supervisor
Changing Lives Shaping The Future
Behavioral Adult Day Program- Program Supervisor (West Covina)
Job Title : Program Supervisor
Hourly Rate: $21.25/hr
Shifts Needed : 7:00am-3:00pm
Job Status : Full Time
Work Location : West Covina, CA
***DURING THIS UNPRECEDENTED TIME (COVID19), PEOPLE’S CARE IS DEDICATED TO PROVIDING SAFE CARE FOR OUR CONSUMERS BY FOLLOWING THE RECOMMENDED CDC GUIDELINES***
COME JOIN OUR TEAM! Do you have a passion for providing quality support to individuals with special needs? Do you thrive on helping others build/reach their goals in a positive, life-enriching environment? Then we'd love for you to apply!
- Medical, Vision and Dental Insurance offered
- Paid Time Off
- Company Perks and Discounts
- NEW ON-DEMAND PAY!
People's Care is hiring compassionate amazing providers to support and care for adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
Here's What You'll Do:
The Program Supervisor is responsible for supervising staff, leadership, staff development, training, performance improvement, implementation and management of key services in accordance with policies and procedures. Effectively interacts with the individuals, and their circle of support on the processes of assessment, planning, intervention, implementation and evaluation.
- Schedule staff, map out routes, and maintain a clean safe and healthy work environment
- Act as first responder in the field to emergencies and report special incidents according to applicable laws and regulations
- Participate and provide training in the development of the individual program plan as well as client pre-placement planning, quarterly and annual assessment as needed
- Communicate on a regular basis with regional center, residential facilities, families and other services providers and agencies, as needed
- Responsible for the selection, training/coaching, reviews/evaluations, and supervision of assigned staff
- Coordinate with the individual, regional center, and circle of support on the development and implementation of the individuals IPP objectives and or ISP objectives for which the program is responsible
- Maintain monthly calendar of activities for individuals/group, as pertains to assigned program
- Coordinates and shares the interdisciplinary treatment planning, individual assessment, intakes, meetings, and participates in client quarterly/semi-annual/annual meetings
- High School diploma
- 1 year experience supervising
- 3 Years Experience overseeing and maintaining adults with developmental disabilities
- Minimum 3 Years Experience in a human services delivery system and with intellectual and/or developmental disabilities
- Must have First Aid / CPR and CPI (Crisis Prevention Intervention)
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must have a California Driver’s License
- Valid Vehicle Insurance and Registration
- Candidate must successfully pass all pre-employment requirements, including but not limited to a background check.
- One location
Must be fully Covid-19 vaccinated or have a medical/religious exemption with weekly testing in home.
Providing Excellent Support and Advocacy